Skip to main content

Forms and Permits

Transporting bees and used equipment 

An Import Permit is required for bees and/or used beekeeping equipment coming into Vermont (see 6 V.S.A. § 3032). 

To obtain an Import Permit, the following documentation must be submitted at a minimum 10 days before intended import.   

  1. Fill out the Hive Import Form

  2. Submit a valid certificate of inspection, conducted within 45 days before to intended import. 

Certificates of Inspection can be submitted to