VAAFM's Apiary Program supports the Vermont beekeeping industry through education, outreach and promotion, with a focus on honey bee disease and pest mitigation. In our new Apiary Program Blog, we will post stories, resources, events, and information that support our beekeeping industry and our bees, and also serve to educate the non-beekeeping public to understand this vital element of our agriculture industry and ecosystem.
Please enjoy our blog!
- 6 April 2023 | This Spring, Feed the Bees—Don’t Buy Them
- 13 March 2023 | Lunch and Learn Series: Northeast Honey Bee Update
- 17 March 2022 | Workshop: Parasitic Mites and Honey Bees
- 4 March 2022 | Nearly Time to Check Your Hives
- 28 January 2022 | Sighting Urban or Suburban Apiaries
- 28 September 2021 | Product Brief - Bees and Honey
- 1 June 2021 | 2021 Apiary Season Flying
- 18 July 2019 | Protections for Pollinators