We’ve heard from many of our community members over the years a call for consistent and reliable news and information regarding Vermont’s agricultural industry. We are listening, and in response to your feedback, we are launching an initiative to mail complimentary copies of our monthly agricultural print publication - Agriview - to farmers and producers throughout Vermont.
The goal of this Agriview initiative is to make sure that all members of our Vermont agricultural community have equal access to the information they need to stay abreast of changing regulations, to get help and answers to questions, to identify and take advantage of available resources, and to stay connected to our ag community.
We have also expanded our online Agriview Newspaper. All the same great content in our Agriview print newspaper is now available online for free!
Inside both print and online Agriview, readers will find important information regarding:
- Resources for farmers, including workshops and trainings, financial & technical assistance, grants, loans, etc.
- Current information about new and changing tregulations, including:
- New Required Agricultural Practices (RAPs)
- New Federal Produce Safety Rules (FSMA)
- Updates to Worker Protection Standards
- Updates to On-Farm Slaughter Regulations
- Upcoming ag-related events & educational opportunities
- Local ag market reports
- Stories from across the Vermont ag community
- Agriculture-specific classified advertisements
- And much, much more!
We hope you will find this publication to be a useful source of knowledge, information, resources, and inspiration. If you would like more information about Agriview or would like to contact us with questions, please email or call at AGR.Agriview@vermont.gov or 802-828-1619.