The Vermont Building is one of six public market style buildings on the Avenue of the States at the Big E, a 17-day fair and exposition which takes place each September in West Springfield, MA. During this event, which brings in approximately 1.6 million people each year, the Vermont Building hosts a variety of Vermont food and retail businesses which showcase the best of what our state has to offer.
The 2024 Big E will take place September 13th-29th.
The application to vend in the Vermont Building at the 2024 Big E is now open!
HOW TO APPLY
- Review the entire Request for Applications (RFA)
- If you're new to WebGrants, submit the WebGrants Registration Form.
- Submit your application via the WebGrants system by March 17th at 11:59 PM.
Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food & Markets has identified the following product priorities for the Vermont Building for 2024:
- Products that use Vermont-sourced ingredients and/or materials
- Vermont-made pottery
- Children’s toys and games
- Glass products
- Producer associations interested in representing a variety of producers from their industry
- Products that showcase the diversity of producers within the state
- Products that align with regional/national trends
HARVEST NEW ENGLAND DAY
Businesses interested in trying their product out at the Big E without a multi-day commitment are encouraged to first participate by vending at Harvest New England Day, a single-day, farmers market style event that takes place each year on the last Friday of the fair. Please sign up for the Vermont Ag Bulletin to be notified when the application opens for 2024.
Please contact Kristen Brassard at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.