NOW ACCEPTING Grant Proposals from local and regional partners helping farmers improve water quality
The Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets (VAAFM) Water Quality Division is requesting proposals from businesses, organizations, or individuals to work with farms to support the improvement of water quality across the state of Vermont through education and outreach, technical assistance, organizational capacity development, and conservation practice surveys.
The Agency is calling for proposals that address the following priority outcomes to improve water quality in Vermont:
- Regulatory Compliance and Agricultural Non-Point Source Pollution Reduction
- Economic and Environmental Viability on Vermont Farms
2022 AgCWIP RFP Informational Webinar Meeting Recording
- January 31, 2022 by 4:30pm: Application Deadline
- March 1, 2022: Applicants notified of funding decision
- May 2022: Estimated Project Start Date
Mary Montour, Agricultural Water Quality Program Coordinator
Mary.Montour@Vermont.gov or (802) 461-6087
HOW TO APPLY
- Review the 2022 Agricultural Clean Water Initiative Program RFP (Request for Proposals) for the complete details on eligible activities and the full application process.
- Complete and submit your application to AGR.WaterQuality@Vermont.gov with the subject title: ‘AgCWIP Proposal – RFP 2022’ by 4:30pm January 31, 2022.
Learn about Agricultural Clean Water Initiative Program (AgCWIP) and VAAFM technical assistance and as well as examples of the projects funded through this initaitive.
- Education and Outreach Report State FY 2020
- Education and Outreach Report State FY 2019
- Education and Outreach Report State FY 2018
- Agricultural Clean Water Investment Report 2018
Reporting for Ag-CWIP TA visits and practice implementation occurs through the Partner Database. Learn more by clicking on the link below.