Vermont Agricultural Water Quality Partnership (VAWQP)
VAAFM is a member of the Vermont Agricultural Water Quality Partnership, a partnership of state, federal, and not-for-profit organizations who are dedicated to improving agricultural water quality in Vermont by coordinating partner efforts to provide education, technical and financial assistance to the farming community. To access resources from the partners, visit vtagcleanwater.org or click on the link below.
Research and Reports
Research is crucial for informed policy. The VAAFM invests significant resources in research and studies to improve agricultural practices that simultaneously increase farm viability, and protect water quality. Through collaboration with key partners, we are dedicated to learning as much as possible through research, monitoring and modeling so that our policies and programs may best protect water quality and encourage agricultural and environmental sustainability.
- 2017 VAAFM Report on Tile Drainage and Nutrient Managment Plans
- 2017 VAAFM & VANR: Vermont Agricultural Subsurface Tile Drainage Report
- 2010 Report on Livestock Access to Streams
- 2018 Vermont Housing and Conservation Board and UVM Extension: A 2018 Exploration of the Future of Vermont Agriculture
- 2018 Farming Practices Report
- 2018 Future of Farming Practices Report - Summary
VAAFM ANNUAL REPORTS
- FY2017 Annual Report on Agricultural Water Quality Financial and Technical Assistance
- FY2018 Annual Report on Agricultural Water Quality Financial and Technical Assistance
- FY2019 Annual Report on Agricultural Water Quality Financial and Technical Assistance
- Conservation Law Foundation (CLF) Petition
RAP PowerPoint Presentations