Search for all available VAAFM fiscal reports by clicking here. Keyword = "VAAFM"
SPOTLIGHT is the State of Vermont’s financial transparency website, sponsored by the Agency of Administration, and maintained by the Department of Finance and Management. Financial transparency supports government accountability, and allows citizens to see “Where the Money Comes From” used to operate State Government, and “Where the Money Goes” when it is spent. Our goal in creating, and maintaining, the SPOTLIGHT website is to consolidate existing financial information in one easy-to-find, easy-to-access, and user-friendly website, and to educate and inform Vermonters.
- 2020 Annual Report of Performance Measures for the MOU between the Agency of Natural Resources and the Agency of Agriculture
- 2020 VAAFM Budget Presentation
- Soil Conservation Practice and Payment for Ecosystem Services Working Group Report
- Use of Electronic Identification Systems for Livestock Management in Vermont
- 2019 Vermont Clean Water Initiative Performance Report
- 2019 Federal Funding Related to Water Quality Efforts in VT
- 2019 VAAFM Budget Pages
- 2019 VAAFM Budget Presentation
- 2018 VAAFM Annual Report
- 2018 Agricultural Water Quality Enforcement Report
- 2017 VAAFM Annual Report