Skip to main content

Applications & Forms

Part II of the application is only to be completed by nurseries/greenhouses that are actively growing plants in Vermont. This is necessary in order for the business to become certified and be issued a Certificate of Inspection by the Agency.

A certified nursery/greenhouse is then eligible to ship plants out of Vermont. This is necessary since plants entering all other states are required to be accompanied by a Certificate of Inspection issued by a state or federal agency, or face the possibility of destruction upon arrival in the receiving state.

If you have any questions concerning this application, please feel free to contact the Vermont Agency of Agriculture's License and Registration section.


Nursery Dealer License Application