Classified Advertising - The Classified Club
Classifieds are an important and highly utilized part of Agriview. Classified ads in Agriview will be viewed by 6,000 Agriview recipients, which translates to over 12,000 views by members of our Vermont ag community.
- Fee is $30. Check made payable to Agriview. Mailed to 116 State Street, Montpelier Vt 05620
- To pay online, please click here.
- Placement of one classified ad per month for 12 months. 125 characters or less for the length of the ad.
- Send ads by email AGR.Agriview@vermont.gov or by mail. If by mail ads must be legible or they will not be placed. No longer accepting faxes.
Please contact Faith Raymond with any and ALL questions you may have. Phone: 802-828-1619 or Email: email@example.com
The Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food & Markets (VAAFM) has launched a new initiative to deliver monthly complimentary copies of Agriview to over 6,000 Vermont farmers, producers, foresters & partners (up from 1,400 monthly readers), which translates to an audience of 12,000 – 15,000 viewers every month.
- Space is limited, ads will be run on a first come, first served basis. Reserve your ad space today!
Coming Soon: Updated 2020 Agriview Advertising Pricing!
Check Back Shortly!
- The ad deadline is the 1st day of month for the following month’s publication (i.e. May 1st is the deadline for ads to be included in the June edition of Agriview).
- Agriview will be delivered to readers at the end of every month (i.e. the June edition will be delivered on or around May 29.) All ads will be printed in black and white and must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format, or minimum 300 dpi jpeg.
- Space is limited, ads will be run on a first come, first served basis. For more information: Contact Faith Raymond at: 802-828-1619 or email@example.com.
- To download the Display Advertising Pricing Sheet, click here.
Agriview is Vermont’s Agricultural Publication of Record and the state’s only periodical targeting Vermont’s agricultural community. Published monthly by the Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food & Markets (VAAFM), the mission of Agriview is to: Ensure that all members of our Vermont agricultural community have equal access to important agriculture industry information and available resources and supports, and are able to stay connected to our local ag community.