Contact: Leslie LeClair
Farm: Vermont Packinghouse
Job Title: Meat Packaging
- $16.00 /Hour
- Hours: 7:30 am-4:30 pm Monday thru Friday
- $1500 Sign On Bonus!
- These positions will be focused on properly identifying, bagging, sealing, labeling, and boxing various cuts of Beef and Pork. We have developed an ""earn as you learn levels system,"" meaning the more you learn the more you can earn! With on-the-job training and opportunities for cross-department training, gaining industry knowledge is for certain!
- Located in North Springfield, Vermont, VPH is a USDA-inspected facility that processes beef and pork. We work with producers that believe in sustainable and regenerative agricultural practices and we are ""Big enough to make an impact, yet small enough to care!""
- Here’s what’s in it for you! Pay begins at $16/hour. At 90 days of employment you are eligible for benefits to include Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Short-Term Disability Insurance and Life & Accident Insurance. VPH offers 3 weeks PTO (Paid Time Off) in your first year and paid holidays after 30 days of employment!
- We believe in nourishment and offer a BREAKFAST BAR in the mornings, a monthly luncheon and meat giveaways!
Job Duration: Year-round
DISCLAIMER: The Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food & Markets (AAFM) compiles farm employment opportunities on its website from external sources as a courtesy to farms and prospective employees. AAFM does not have a role in farm employment, and offers this resource as a potential means for farms and prospective employees to connect. AAFM does not create the posted information, does not evaluate its accuracy, and does not vet or endorse prospective employers or employees. All related information is strictly provided by external sources and AAFM does not control, maintain, or verify the underlying information or claims. AAFM is not responsible for the accuracy of the content on this site, and is not responsible for the accuracy of any content that any external source shares or posts in any other forum, site, or place. Any use of the information on AAFM’s website is voluntary, and all users must perform their own due diligence and independently evaluate any posted opportunity and the accuracy of any related claims. Neither the State of Vermont nor AAFM is responsible for any of the employment-related materials, information, or services posted on AAFM’s website, available through third-party linked sites, or available from any other site or place. This effort to connect potential farm employers and employees does not create any direct or third-party rights or obligations, and any use of the information is exclusively at your own risk.