Skip to main content

Nutrient Management Plan Updates

Did you know you need to update your Nutrient Management Plan (NMP) every year to stay in compliance with the State of Vermont Required Agricultural Practices (RAPs)?  

If your NMP is out of date or you need assistance in updating your plan, UVM Extension or your local Conservation District can help! The more advance notice we have, the better we will be able to help with your NMP update.   

If you are already working with a UVM Extension or Conservation District staff person, please feel free to reach out to them directly.  They are ready to schedule an update with you!  

If you are unsure who should help you with your NMP update, please contact Susan Brouillette at the UVM Extension Office to get connected with technical assistance.  or 802-524-6501, ext. 432