- 4 cups Corn Flaked cereal
- 1 cup peanut butter (other nut or seed butters can be used if you have peanut sensitivities in your house)
- 1 cup pure maple syrup or honey
- Line an 8 x 8 pan with parchment or waxed paper and set aside.
- Add your corn flake cereal into a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl or stovetop, melt your peanut butter with pure maple syrup. Pour over the corn flakes and mix until fully combined. Pour mixture into the lined pan and lightly wet your hands. Press bars firmly into place and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or until firm. Cut into bars.
If kept at room temperature, these bars are pretty gooey. Prefer them firmer? Keep them in the fridge.
If you can imagine them not being eaten immediately, you can freeze these for a month or two.