Vermont Producers Encouraged To Take Market Survey
The Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets (VAAFM) is partnering with the Northeast Organic Farming Association of Vermont (NOFA-VT) to conduct our annual Direct-to-Consumer Market Survey for VT Producers. Your participation is critical in helping us understand the interests and needs of Vermont producers serving direct-to-consumer markets.
We ask that you take 15-20 minutes to complete this direct-to-consumer market survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2018producersurvey
All respondents will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a 2019 NOVA-VT Winter Conference Registration.
Please respond to this survey by Thursday, February 28th.
While your participation is completely voluntary, know that we would greatly appreciate your contribution towards helping us to:
- update our comprehensive Vermont farm stand, CSA, and farmer’s market directory
- facilitate consumer awareness opportunities across Vermont to a variety of audiences
- gain a better understanding of Vermont’s local food economies
- conduct a more accurate market analysis
- better address the needs of these direct markets
Please note, any sales and economic data will only be shared in aggregate form in reports and publications, individual responses will NOT be shared publicly.
If you have any questions about the survey, please feel free to contact Alissa Matthews by phone 802-505-1661 or email email@example.com.