Vermont Agency of Agriculture Launches New Website
Making it easier to find the information you need is the focus of a new and updated website launched by the Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets (VAAFM). The changes make it easier for the public to find important resources or contact information as the new year begins. “Customer service is important to our mission. We want to ensure the general public can get the information they need quickly without confusion. Being able to access information quickly is important to farmers and businesses.” said VAAFM Policy and Communications Director Scott Waterman .
Important updates and changes include:
- Easily accessible contact information for all VAAFM programs;
- Up-to-date calendar of events for all VAAFM programs;
- New videos that describe VAAFM programs and regulatory processes;
- VAAFM News branded content that brings the latest news and information on Vermont agriculture to you directly;
- New imagery to create a more user-friendly web environment;
- New navigational tools;
- Improved website search function.
“We realized our website was very difficult to use. Finding information was a chore. Secretary Tebbetts and I agreed that this had to change if we were to serve the public in the way that we felt was expected by our constituents.” Waterman added.
The launch of the new website format is just the beginning of VAAFM’s efforts to improve access to information about the Agency. We also welcome the public’s phone calls and emails. Our contact information is listed on the site. An agency wide effort to continue updates and improve the website will be based on feedback from the public and partners.
You can view the new site at: https://agriculture.vermont.gov/
For questions please contact:
Trevor Audet |Communications Specialist
Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food & Markets
Trevor.Audet@vermont.gov | 802-522-4725