Financial assistance is available for new or innovative equipment that will aid in the reduction of surface runoff of agricultural wastes to state waters, improve water quality of state waters, reduce odors from manure application, decrease greenhouse gas emissions, and reduce costs to farmers when they apply manure or implement a NMP.
- Financial assistance is avaliable to custom applicators, non-profit organizations, groups of farmers & individual farmers
- Financial assistance for up to 50% of total cost of equipment
- Total amount of financial assistance not to exceed $50,000
- Funds Based on avaliability and priority watershed
Equipment Eligible for Funding
Manure Application Record Keeping Equipment Units*
- Display, Software and GPS Technology
- Flowe Meter, and
- Necessary Modules and Cabling
*Equipment listed above is only eligible for funding when purchased as a complete unit. Single items may be purchased to complete a unit with proof of a complete, operational system. Disablement of a flow meter, display, modules or GPS technology would cause this grant to be cancelled.