The Organic Chemistry Department support the Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food & Markets and the Agency of Natural Resources in the areas of Pesticides, Air Pollution control, and Waste Management.
Organic Chemistry Department
Volatiles and Semi-volatiles Sections
- VT’s Air Quality Monitoring Stations.
- Pesticides in surface waters, wells.
- Pesticide use enforcement cases.
- Contracted pesticide residual testing.
Techniques employed include:
- Gas Chromatography
- Gas Chromatography – Mass Spectroscopy
- High Pressure Liquid Chromatography
- Ultra High Pressure Liquid Chromatography – Mass Spectroscopy