Agriview is a monthly publication of the Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food & Markets. Its mission is to educate and inform Vermonters about issues, events, and discussions that impact the state's agricutlural industry and the people that work in it. If you wish to receive the paper in your mailbox, please contact the Managing Editor, Faith Raymond at 802-828-1619, or write to her c/o the Agency of Agriculture,116 State Street, Montpelier VT, 05620
- Agriview - March 2018
- Agriview - April 2018
- Agriview - May 2018
- Agriview - June 2018
- Agriview - July 2018
- Agriview - August 2018
- Agriview - September 2018
- Agriview - October 2018
- Agriview - November 2018
- Agriview Archive
- **NEW** SUBSCRIBE ONLINE FOR COMPLIMENTARY AGRIVIEW SUBSCRIPTION - Agriview subscriptions are complimentary to Vermont farmers and producers. Please enter your information to start receiving your complimentary monthly newsletter.
**NEW** SUBSCRIBE ONLINE FOR PAID AGRIVIEW SUBSCRIPTION - Agriview subscribers stay connected to our ag community, keep abreast of changing regulations, get answers to questions, identify and take advantage of available resources, and much more. In addition, paid subscribers can submit one classified ad per month (subject to availability).
**NEW** SUBMIT YOUR AGRIVIEW ADVERTISEMENT ONLINE - Your classified advertisement will be seen by approximately 6,000 Agriview subscribers each month.
- Manage Your Agriview Subscription
- Classified Advertising - The Classified Club
- Advertise in Agriview
- Editorial submissions
We’ve heard from many of our community members over the years a call for consistent and reliable news and information regarding Vermont’s agricultural industry. We are listening, and in response to your feedback, we are launching an initiative to mail complimentary copies of our monthly agricultural print publication - Agriview - to farmers and producers throughout Vermont.
The goal of this Agriview initiative is to make sure that all members of our Vermont agricultural community have equal access to the information they need to stay abreast of changing regulations, to get help and answers to questions, to identify and take advantage of available resources, and to stay connected to our ag community.
We have also expanded our online Agriview Newspaper. All the same great content in our Agriview print newspaper is now available online for free!
Inside both print and online Agriview, readers will find important information regarding:
- Resources for farmers, including workshops and trainings, financial & technical assistance, grants, loans, etc.
Current information about new and changing tregulations, including:
- New Required Agricultural Practices (RAPs)
- New Federal Produce Safety Rules (FSMA)
- Updates to Worker Protection Standards
- Updates to On-Farm Slaughter Regulations
- Upcoming ag-related events & educational opportunities
- Local ag market reports
- Stories from across the Vermont ag community
- Agriculture-specific classified advertisements
- And much, much more!
We hope you will find this publication to be a useful source of knowledge, information, resources, and inspiration. If you would like more information about Agriview or would like to contact us with questions, please visit: http://agriculture.vermont.gov/news_media/agriview, email: AGR.Agriview@vermont.gov or call: 802-828-1619.
Agriview Online Newspaper
All the same great content in our Agriview print newspaper is now available online for free - including editorials, market news, community event calendars, classified ads and much, much more!
- Click HERE to subscribe to free Agriview Online.
The Agency of Agriculture is now providing complimentary monthly Agriview subscriptions to Vermont farmers and producers.
Subscription Information for Vermont Farmers and Producers. Click HERE to apply for your complimentary monthly Agriview newspaper.
- Subscription Information for Existing Subscribers - Classfied Club. If you have paid for a subscription to Agriview in the past, you don't have to do anything! You will continue to receive your monthly copies. If your interest is to place classified ads you will still need to send in the yearly fee. Please contact Faith Raymond if you have any questions regarding your subscription, email@example.com or 802-828-1619.
Subscription Information for Readers Who are NOT Farmers, or Located Outside of Vermont.
Readers who are not farmers/producers or reside outside of Vermont, will pay the $30 yearly fee to receive the Agriview.
All Agriview readers, see information below regarding classified ad placement
If you have any questions or concerns about your subscription, have accidentally received multiple copies, or would like to be removed from our Agriview mailing lists, please email: AGR.Agriview@vermont.gov or call: 802-828-1619.
Classifieds are an important and highly utilized part of Agriview. Classified ads in Agriview will be viewed by 6,000 Agriview recipients, which translates to over 12,000 views by members of our Vermont ag community.
- Fee is $30. Check made payable to Agriview. Mailed to 116 State Street, Montpelier Vt 05620
- Placement of one classified ad for 1 year. 125 characters or less for the length of the ad.
- Send ads by email AGR.Agriview@vermont.gov or by mail. If by mail ads must be legiable or they will not be placed. No longer accepting faxes.
Please contact Faith Raymond with any and ALL questions you may have. Phone: 802-828-1619 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 6,000 monthly readers from the Vermont agricultural community (which translates to over 12,000 monthly views) Agriview is a great place to advertise your business!
- Call or e-mail Faith Raymond at 802-828-1619 or Faith.Raymond@vermont.gov.
Please send us your news! We welcome submissions from the Vermont Agriculture Community. Before submitting content to Agriview, please review the Agriview Editorial Submission Guidelines HERE.
Click HERE to view back issues of Agriview