**This grant application is currently closed.**
The Northeast Dairy Business Innovation Center (NE-DBIC) announces the availability of funds through the Multi-Business Dairy Agritourism Grant Program, which will serve to elevate dairy businesses through agritourism across the Northeast region of the US. Projects funded through this program should benefit multiple dairy businesses by promoting the access and sale of regionally produced milk and related products. Grants are available to applicants in all New England states, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.
The Northeast Dairy Business Innovation Center (NE-DBIC) Multi-Business Dairy Agritourism Grant Program serves to elevate dairy businesses through agritourism across the Northeast region of the United States.
Awards range from $10,000 - $25,000. Total funds available for this grant round are $150,000.
Deadline to Apply: April 1, 2021 at 4:00 PM EST
Projects that support multiple farmers and processors will be eligible for grant funds for the development and marketing of geographically contiguous agritourism activities designed to raise awareness and consumption of regionally produced dairy products. Dairy producers, processors, or producer associations headquartered in the Northeast region of the United States may apply. Projects must directly benefit multiple dairy farmers and/or processors producing dairy products within this same region.
The following criteria must be met to be considered for funding:
- A majority of the participating businesses/organizations are dairy enterprises, and
- Project enhances the visibility of businesses that produce milk in the Northeast region and/or utilize Northeast-regionally produced milk for value-added product(s); and
- Project supports multiple businesses/organizations from geographically contiguous areas in coordinated agritourism activities; and
- Project promotes public awareness and comprehension of dairy production practices; and
- Project promotes the awareness and consumption of Northeast-regionally produced milk and/or Northeast-regionally produced value-added products made from regionally produced milk.
How to Apply
- Review the full Multi-Business Dairy Agritourism Grant request for applications (RFA) for the complete details on eligible projects/applicants and the application process.
- Register in WebGrants (may take up to two business days).
- Complete your application in WebGrants using our Application Guide.
Have a Question about this Grant?
Visit our Multi-Business Dairy Agritourism Grant Q&A to see answers to questions we have receieved about this grant. Check back often as this document will be updated regularly.
Still have a question? Submit a question on our Q&A Form about this grant.