Feed & Pet Food - Applications & Forms

The Application for Registration of Commercial Feeding Stuffs is used to register pet food and commercial feed products. Please use this application for new products or for any products which you have changed the product name, company name on the label, guarantee, or ingredients. (Please do not use the form below to renew products.  In March of each year the Agency of Agrciulture will send a renewal form that lists all of the products you need to renew.)

Feed Application

Pet Food Label Guarantee Sample Submission Form