USDA Coronavirus Food Assistance Program: Direct Support to Farmers and Ranchers
Financial assistance for producers of agricultural commodities who have suffered a five-percent-or-greater price decline or who had losses due to market supply chain disruptions due to COVID-19 and face additional significant market costs.
Grants and loans for agricultural businesses seeking to mitigate the impacts of COVID-19.
- CAE COVID-19 Response Micro Grants for Market Development and Sales Innovation
Grants from the Center for an Agricultural Economy of $500 are available to farm businesses for sales and marketing innovation in response to COVID-19
- Facebook Small Business Grants Program
Offering $100M in cash grants and ad credits for businesses between 2 and 50 employees, have been in business for over a year, and have experienced challenges from COVID-19
- GENYOUth Emergency School Nutrition Grant
Grants up to $3,000 per school for resources needed for meal distribution and delivery during COVID-19
- Goldman Sachs Small Business Resource Center
A $525 million commitment to provide funding and lending to small businesses during this time of stress.
- Hello Alice - Business for All emergency Grant
$10,000 grants being distributed immediately to small business owners impacted by coronavirus, as part of our broader mission to ensure Business for All. In addition to funding, grant recipients will receive ongoing support from the Hello Alice community.
- Local Food in Your Community Program
Grants to assist with the implementation of community-driven local food market models in Vermont, increasing points of access to fresh fruits and vegetables and supporting specialty crop producers through market development activities. Grants will be awarded within the range of $2,000 to $5,000.
- New England Grassroots Environmental Fund Grant
$1,000 grants for organizations with budgets under $100,000
- NOFA - Vermont - Farmer Emergency Fund Grant
Available to assist Vermont certified organic and NOFA Vermont member commercial farmers who are in financial need after having been adversely affected by natural and unnatural disasters. Farmers may request up to $2,500
- Rural Vermont Mini Grants to Support Farmers's Markets with COVID-19 Protocols
Funds to support the purchase of supplies such as hand washing stations, masks, gloves, sanitizer, signs, caution tape, stakes, additional staff, and other needs to support safe shopping and the health of all. Grants are capped at $500 per market and available on a first come, first serve basis. All are encouraged to apply, though priority may be given to smaller markets and markets in underserved areas.
- US Chamber of Commerce Save Small Business Fund
$5,000 grants for small businesses located in Distressed Communities
- Verizon Small Business Recovery Fund
Grants to help small businesses fill urgent financial gaps until they can resume normal operations or until other more permanent financing becomes available.
- Working Lands Enterprise Initiative COVID-19 Response Grants
Funds are designed to complement a Vermont agriculture or forestry business’s ability to maintain operations while increasing capacity to rebuild and/or recover during an unprecedented time of need. Grants will be awarded within the range of $5,000 to $25,000.
- Honeycomb Crowdfunded Small Business Relief Loan
Community-sourced loans for small businesses impacted by the coronavirus
- North Country Federal Credit Union - Relief Loan
Existing members of North Country Federal Credit Union whose income is affected by COVID-19 could be eligible to receive loans of up to $5,000
- SBA Disaster Assistance - Economic Injury Disaster Loan
Provides businesses with up to $10,000 in immediate loan assistance
- SBA Disaster Assistance - Paycheck Protection Program - Loan
Provides an incentive for small businesses to keep their workers on the payroll. The loan amount will be based on 2.5 months of a businesses payroll.
- Spanx Red Backpack Fund
The Spanx by Sara Blakely Foundation donated $5 million to support female entrepreneurs in the wake of COVID-19.
- USDA Rural Development - Loan Relief
Loan Relief for Section 515 Multi- Family properties, Single Family Housing, and Rural Utilities Grantees.
- Vermont Community Foundation - COVID-19 Response Fund Grant
Supports nonprofits that are particularly equipped to address community impacts of the spread of the novel coronavirus in Vermont. Flexible, one time general operating grants.
- Vermont Community Foundation - Special and Urgent Needs Grant
Helps Vermont nonprofits with unexpected expenses that impact their ability to meet their mission with grants of $500 to $5,000
- Vermont Farm Fund
Emergency loans for VT Farmers
- Vermont State Employees Credit Union Loan
$2,000 loan with a 24 Month loan term and APR as low as 0% to help any Vermonter suffering a loss of income due to COVID-19