Frequently asked questions related to agriculture and COVID-19
- Considerations for VT Fruit and Vegetable Growers
FAQs and resources from UVM Extension
- USDA Coronavirus Food Assistance Program: Direct Support to Farmers and Ranchers
Financial assistance for producers of agricultural commodities who have suffered a five-percent-or-greater price decline or who had losses due to market supply chain disruptions due to COVID-19 and face additional significant market costs.
- Employment Law Related to COVID-19
FAQs for Vermont farmers and farm workers
- Foreign Labor - H2A and H2B Visas
U.S. Department of Labor FAQs on foreign workers
- Food Safety and the Coronavirus Disease 2019
Resources for industry and consumers on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and food safety
- Licensing, Registration and Labeling Requirements
FAQs answered by Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food & Markets
- Understanding Agriculture's Eligibility for SBA's COVID-19 Relief Programs
Find answers to frequently asked questions regarding the PPP, EIDL, and PUA programs.
- Pick-Your-Own Restart Plan
Find answers to frequently asked questions regarding the requirements for Vermont Pick-Your-Own (PYO) operations during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- Unemployment Insurance
FAQs from the Vermont Department of Labor
- USDA Food Safety Inspection Services COVID-19 FAQs
FAQs for commercial meat, poultry and egg businesses