Below you will find additional resources to help you and your business through COVID-19. Resources include mental health services, public WiFi and resource directories.
Broad collection of agriculture related resources
- Conservation Law Foundation
Directory or legal assistance resources
- Edible Vermont - Local Business Support Submission Form
During the COVID-19 crisis, Edible Vermont is compiling a variety of articles as resources for local businesses to share their crisis operations with their readership.
- NOFA-VT Farmer Resource Page
COVID-19 related resources for VT farmers
- Vegetable and Berry Grower Resources
Information provided by UVM Extension for VT farmers
- Vermont League of Cities and Towns
Resources, common questions, and answers related to cities and towns about COVID-19.
- VT Dept of Public Service
Map of public buildings in Vermont where access to wifi internet is publicly available. These sites are accessible at all hours from a parked vehicle on the road or parking lot.
- VT Dept of Public Service Wifi Information
Resources and policies related to internet access and services during the COVID-19 crisis.
- VT Health Network
Due to COVID-19, VT Health Connect is offering a special enrollment period (through April 17) for those who do not currently have health insurance to enroll in a qualified health plan and receive premium and cost-sharing assistance, if eligible.
- VT Manufacturing Extension Center Resource List
Local, state and national resources for companies employees, including manufacturing-related topics and ideas, that can assist with COVID-19 related concerns.
- VT Peace and Justice Center Mutual Aid Hub
Resources broken down by VT region.
- VT Retail and Grocers Association COVID-19 Resources
An extensive list of resources for retail and grocery businesses impacted by COVID-19.
- Women's Agricultural Network at UVM
Information intended to help guide farmers and food producers to resources and support.