Operation Fire Cuff 2019
HELP US MAKE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL FOR SPECIAL KIDS!
The 9th Annual Operation Fire Cuffs is collecting presents to deliver with Santa to kids at the UVM Children's Hospital, Thursday December 19th! AT 12:30PM.
This will be a joint effort to collect toys for the children at the University of Vermont Children's Hospital located at University of Vermont Medical Center. This is the 9th annual event, which hopefully will carry on for years to come. Last year’s event was a huge success, and this year the goal is to collect even more toys. Presents will be delivered to The University of Vermont Children’s Hospital by members of these agencies and Santa.
If you are willing to donate a toy, the preference is that they be unwrapped. Any donated toys will be accepted; however, the hospital has identified some specific areas of needed toys. The toys include the following:
- Infants: Rattles and mobiles, diapers and baby toiletries.
- Toddlers: Musical toys, pop-up toys, stand & walk toys, large blocks, stacking toys and trains.
- School Age: Legos, art kits (jewelry making, painting, etc.) and athletic gear (balls, clothes, etc.).
- Tweens: Nail polish, body lotion and journals.
- Gift cards: iTunes, Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Hannaford, Price Chopper, Shaws, Chili’s, etc.).
Donations are asked to be dropped off by December 18th, 2019. Click here for a full list of drop-off locations.
Thank you very much for helping make this a special Christmas for these children.