- Agricultural Clean Water Initiative Grant Program (Ag-CWIP)
- Farm to School Grant Program
- Specialty Crop Block Grant Program
- Specialty Crop Multi-State Program
- Working Lands Enterprise Fund
- Local Food Market Development Grants
- GAP Audit Reimbursement Funds
- Best Mangement Practice Program (BMPs)
Downloadable Documents & Helpful Links
The Ag-CWIP will provide funding to farmers, nonprofit organizations, regional associations, and other entities for the development and implementation of locally-led agricultural water quality programs and projects. Funds are available in three distinct categories—though organizations may submit applications in more than one category—including:
- Education, Outreach and Implementation
- Organizational Development
- Innovative Phosphorus Reduction Activities
The Vermont Farm to School Grant Program provides Vermont schools with funds to integrate local foods into school cafeterias, classrooms and communities.
Vermont Specialty Crop Block Grant Program (SCBGP) funds enhance the competitiveness of specialty crops including fruits and vegetables, honey, maple, hops, Christmas trees and nursery crops.
Working Lands grants fund agriculture and forestry projects that enhance Vermont’s communities, economy, and culture.
In 2015–2016, Local Food Market Development (LFMD) grant funds will be available through the Working Lands grant process. LFMD funds increase Vermont producers’ access to institutional and wholesale markets, promote consumption of local food, and encourage scaling up through new market development opportunities across Vermont.
These funds are not currently available. To learn more about USDA GAP audits at VAAFM, visit our USDA GAP & GHP page.