The Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets (VAAFM) Trade Show Assistance Grant (TSAG) provides Vermont food and forestry businesses with funds to help identify, plan, exhibit and sell their Vermont products at out-of-state trade shows. These matching grants can mitigate the financial risks associated with exhibiting at trade shows while providing access to hundreds of buyers outside the state.
- Applications will be available early October 2016 and open for 30 days
2. Application & Supporting Documents
- Application documents will be posted early October
3. Important Information
- A minimum 50% cash match is required. Meaning in order to be fully reimbursed for a $1,000 grant, actual eligible costs need to be demonstrated via proof of payment (receipts, credit card statement, etc)
- Trade shows should be business to business.
- Only domestic trade shows outside the state of Vermont are eligible
- Only one application per company is permitted
- Direct to consumer shows will be eligible on a case by case basis, depending on type of product. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.