The Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets (VAAFM) Trade Show Assistance Grant (TSAG) provides Vermont food and forestry businesses with funds to help identify, plan, exhibit and sell their Vermont products at out-of-state trade shows. These matching grants can mitigate the financial risks associated with exhibiting at trade shows while providing access to hundreds of buyers outside the state.
- Applications are to be submitted online and are due by Tuesday March 29th, no later than 4:00PM
- Applicants will be notified of decision no later than April 15, 2016
- All trade shows that occur between May 1, 2016 through April 1, 2017 are eligible for funding assistance through this program.
2. Application & Supporting Documents
- FY2016 Trade Show Assistance Grant Request for Application
- FY2016 Trade Show Assistance Grant Application
3. Important Information
- A minimum 50% cash match is required. Eligible costs for each level are listed in detail in the budget template.
- FY2015 Trade Show Assistance Grantees will ONLY be eligible for the Trade Show Exhibitor grant type and must be for a trade show they are exhibiting at for the first time, or the first time in the last 5 years.
- Only one application per company is permitted
- Direct to consumer shows will be eligible on a case by case basis, depending on type of product. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.